How to apply for a certificate for seasonal work in Enter Finland

20.2.2019 13.37
Press release

Are you coming to Finland for seasonal work? If you come from a visa-free country to work for less than three months, you must apply for a certificate for seasonal work at the Finnish Immigration Service.

Use the e-service Enter Finland to apply for the certificate. Applying online is the fastest and cheapest way to get a certificate for seasonal work.

1. Start by creating a user account in the e-service Enter Finland. You can access the service at

2. Make sure you have all the necessary attachments. You must have at least the following documents:

  • a colour copy of the passport page containing personal data and copies of all passport pages with notes
  • the form TY6_plus, filled in by your employer.

If you have more than one employer, you must send the same attachments from all of them.

3. Fill in your application in the e-service. Add the attachments.

4. Pay for your application. You can pay the processing fee:

  • with the most common credit cards;
  • with Finnish online banking codes;
  • by a bank transfer to the account of the Finnish Immigration Service (FI5050000121502982).
  • Write your name and your employer’s name in the message field. Attach a receipt of the payment to your application. The receipt must be in English, Finnish or Swedish.

5. Follow the processing of your application in Enter Finland.

  • In the e-service, you will see whether your application has been processed.
  • You can see if we have requested additional information from you. If additional information is needed, you will also get a text message.

6. You will receive a notification by e-mail or text message when your application has been processed.

Read more

Information about seasonal work on the website
Frequently asked questions about seasonal work

Customer bulletin