Skip to Content


You can receive personal advice on residence permits, EU registration, citizenship matters and alien's passport matters at the City of Helsinki’s immigration advice.

The service is free of charge and persons outside Helsinki can also contact the service.

By calling the customer service number of the Finnish Immigration Service, you can get information about residence permits, alien’s passports, EU registrations and citizenship. For security reasons, we cannot give out any information about individual asylum applications.

We serve our customers in Finnish, Swedish and English.