Will your company have seasonal workers? Try out Enter Finland for employers!
Did you know that employers can also use the Enter Finland service if the employee has applied for a residence permit for seasonal work electronically? When you use the service, you save your own and your employee’s time.
In Enter Finland, the employer can:
- pay for the seasonal worker’s application
- check the further clarifications requested from the employer and answer them
- submit attachments
- follow the progress of the application
EF for employers can only be used for residence permits for seasonal work, not seasonal work certificates. Seasonal workers need a residence permit for seasonal work if their employment lasts from three (3) to nine (9) months.
The employee can authorise one employer at a time to use the service.
How to use the service:
- You need a business ID to use the service.
- The employee must first give you permission to use the service. The employee can consent to this in the electronic application for a residence permit for seasonal work. The employee also states the business ID of your company in the application; it is used to link you to the employee’s application later.
- Go to the home page of Enter Finland. You can find the service at enterfinland.fi. In the menu at the top of the page, select "I am an employer" and then select "Create employer account" at the bottom of the page.
- You can use our online banking credentials to identify yourself in the service. The service guides you to confirm that you have the right to represent your company in the service.
After you have registered for the service and your account has been linked to the employee’s application, you can pay for the employee’s application. You can pay for the application if the employee has not yet paid the processing fee or visited an embassy / service point of the Finnish Immigration Service in order to verify his/her identity.
The employer cannot fill in the application on behalf of the employee or check the employee’s application in the service.
Read more about seasonal work: https://migri.fi/seasonal-work