Skip to Content
Permits and citizenship

Certificate of a pending application

The Finnish Immigration Service may give you a certificate showing that you have submitted an application for a residence permit, citizenship or asylum.

We will give the certificate to you when you submit an application and visit one of our service points.

If you have submitted your application through the e-service, you can find a certificate there and print it out.

If you need a new certificate

Please take good care of your certificate. If the certificate is damaged or gets lost, you can ask for a new certificate by emailing