Skip to Content

Fast track for specialists and managers  (ICT)

The abbreviation ‘ICT’ stands for intra-corporate transfer.

You can only apply for a first residence permit via the fast track service, not for an extended permit.  If you are in Finland already, you cannot apply using the fast track service.

Before you apply for a residence permit using the fast-track service, watch our 

How to fast-track your residence permit application if you are a specialist or a manager applying for an intra-corporate transferee permit: