Mobility notification for persons with ICT residence permit
Use this form to submit a mobility notification with regard to an intra-corporate transfer (ICT) of a person to Finland when you are a representative of the host entity or the employer. The employee does not submit a mobility notification himself or herself, but the host entity in Finland submits the mobility notification to the Finnish Immigration Service.
• has an ICT residence permit issued by another EU Member State, or is applying for an ICT residence permit in another EU Member State;
• meets the conditions for mobility; and
• is transferred to Finland to work for a period of up to 90 days in any 180-day period.
The notification can be submitted:
• when the employee is applying for an ICT residence permit in another EU Member State, if the mobility to Finland has already been planned at the moment of applying; or
• after the employee has been granted entry into another EU Member State and the mobility to Finland is known.
Expected processing time for mobility notifications:
- Colour copy of the page containing personal data in the transferee’s valid passport
- Copy of an ICT residence permit granted by another EU Member State, covering the whole period of the transferee's stay in Finland
- Documentation showing that the host entity in Finland and the company established in a third country belong to the same company or group of companies
- The employment contract and, if necessary, the assignment letter from the employer that were delivered to the first EU Member State in which the ICT residence permit was applied for
- Documentation showing the planned duration and dates of the mobility, if not specified in any of the above-mentioned documents
- Where applicable, documentation showing that the intra-corporate transferee fulfils the conditions for EU citizens in Finland to exercise the regulated profession to which the application relates
The Finnish Immigration Service does not issue certificates of freedom of movement. The Finnish Immigration Service will only notify you if the agency objects to the mobility.
Objections to the mobility period
The Finnish Immigration Service may object to the short-term mobility of a transferee within 20 days from having received the mobility notification in the following cases:
- The terms and conditions of employment as defined by law are not met.
- The work is not performed for the same company or group of companies.
- The transferee does not have the qualifications required to exercise the profession.
- The transferee does not have a valid travel document required to cover the period of validity of the ICT residence permit.
- The documents presented have been fraudulently acquired, or falsified, or tampered with.
- The maximum duration of stay as defined in the Act on the Conditions of Entry and Residence of Third-Country Nationals in the Framework of an Intra-Corporate Transfer has been reached.
The Finnish Immigration Service will also inform the EU Member State that has granted the ICT residence permit and the host entity in that EU Member State about the objection to the mobility.