Skip to Content

Fast track for top and middle management

You can only apply for a first residence permit via the fast track service, not for an extended permit.  If you are in Finland already, you cannot apply using the fast track service.

Before you apply for a residence permit using the fast-track service, watch our 

How to fast-track your application if you work in top or middle management: