For employers

These pages contain information especially for employers who are employing or wanting to employ foreigners from outside the EU/ETA area. On this page, you will also find information about a students’ right to work, as students from countries outside the EU/ETA area may also be employed. Information for students can be found on the page The role of the employer in the permit process.

Here you will find quick answers to your questions concerning the employer’s role in the permit process and the employer’s obligations.

We have also assembled a list of useful links for the employer.