Skip to Content

My child is in Finland

This page contains information about how to apply for a residence permit if your child is in Finland. In the menu to the left you will find all the information you need for making an application.

If you are using a mobile device, you will find the information under the menu in the top right corner of the page.

You can also watch our webinar on applying for a residence permit on the basis of family ties. The topics covered in the webinar include residence permit applications, income requirement and extended permits.