Skip to Content

Residence permit for voluntary work

When you apply for a residence permit to do voluntary work in Finland, the conditions for granting the permit and the application you should choose depend on which organisation is responsible for arranging your voluntary work.
Read more about the requirements for getting a residence permit, and find out what you should do, on the specific page of each application: