Enter Finland for employers
If an employee of yours is applying for a residence permit in the e-service, you can submit information on the work in question and your company in the Enter Finland for employers, and pay for the application on behalf of the employee. You can also digitally authorize another person to act on your behalf in Enter Finland. The person in question does not need to be employed by the same employer. He or she can also represent a third party.
To be sure that you have the right to handle matters online for your company, we use the service Suomi.fi e-Authorizations.
You can use Enter Finland for Employers even if you have not previously used our e-service. However, you will not see the status of previously submitted applications. You cannot use the service if the ground for an application is multiple employments or if the employer or client does not have a business identity code.
How do I use Enter Finland for Employer?
- Create an account as an employer in the e-service Enter Finland.
- Complete your part of the employee’s application
- You can pay for the application on behalf of your employee.
- Submit certain attachments to the application on behalf of your employee. You do not need to send these attachments to your employee.
- As you can see the status of the application in the e-service, you do not need to queue in our telephone service.
- If the application in question is a residence permit application for an employed person that issued after a labour market test, you will be informed of the decision made by the Finnish Immigration Service and the partial decision made by the Employment and Economic Development Office (TE Office).
- If you employ a third-country national, you can also submit an employee information form as required by the Aliens Act.