We will contact you if we need any additional information concerning your application. We will also contact you when we have made a decision.
Submit an electronic application and track its processing online. In some cases, you can check where your application is in the queue by asking Kamu. For more information, see migri.fi/chat.
Make sure that your contact details are up-to-date. Notify the Finnish Immigration Service of any changes immediately.
- Application processing stages
- Processing times
- Notify us of changes
- Extended residence permit
- Income requirement
- Supplementary documents
- Requests and certificates
- Renewal of a residence permit card and residence card
- Informing of the decision
- Cancellation of a permit
- Withdrawal of refugee status and subsidiary protection
- Refusal of entry and deportation
Appealing a decision
- Residence permit
- Permanent residence permit
- Renewal of a residence permit card
- Renewal of a residence card
- Applying for Finnish citizenship
- Release from citizenship
- Loss of citizenship
- Determination of citizenship