Join a panel to assist in the development of the Finnish Immigration Service!
As a panel member, you can assist us in improving the customer friendliness of our operations. Panels are our way of allowing our customers and cooperation partners to participate in the development of our operations so that we can offer even better services. There are three panels in total: the customer, stakeholder and employer panels.
Participation in a panel is an easy way to be involved in the development of the Finnish Immigration Service. The participants reply to surveys and provide ideas, for example. You can choose the ways in which you want to participate, and you will not be obligated to do anything if you register in a panel.
In a panel, you can:
- Tell us about your experiences from our services and their usage
- Provide feedback on which services you have found functional and what could be improved
- Test new services or services being developed, or customer instructions
- The customer panel is meant for customers of the Finnish Immigration Service. We want to include in the panel customers of the Finnish Immigration Service with different permit situations and different situations in life in general.
- The customer panel operates in Finnish, Swedish and English.
- The employer panel is meant for employers who employ immigrants.
- The employer panel currently operates only in Finnish.
- The stakeholder panel is meant for the following:
- Employees of social services and services for immigrants
- Representatives of organisations working with immigrants
- Assistants and representatives of customers
- Representatives of governmental organisations
- The stakeholder panel currently operates only in Finnish.
Editing personal data and leaving the panel
If your personal data changes, you can edit your data through the form below. You can also use the form to leave the panel.
Editing personal data and leaving the panel: https://webropol.com/s/migrin-raadit-muutoksista-ilmoittaminen