Service times of the Finnish Immigration Service in Mariehamn between June and December 2023
Every six to seven weeks, an official from the Finnish Immigration Service is in Mariehamn to receive applications. Additional visits are arranged when it is possible.
Service times from July to December 2023:
- Monday–Thursday 10–13 July 2023 (week 28)
- Tuesday–Friday 22–25 August 2023 (week 34)
- Tuesday–Friday 3–6 October 2023 (week 40)
- Tuesday–Friday 14–17 November 2023 (week 46)
- Monday–Thursday 18–21 December 2023 (week 51)
- Tuesday–Friday 13–16 June 2023 (week 24)
- Tuesday–Friday 19–22 September 2023 (week 38)
You can book an appointment in our appointment system. The appointment times at the Mariehamn service point will be available for booking for 6 months in advance. The additional appointments will be available to book starting on Monday, 8 May at 9:00.
You can find our service times in Mariehamn on our website in the section service points.
Information about any exceptions to service times will be published separately. We will send you a message if we need to cancel your appointment.
Please bring with you to the service point in Mariehamn:
- the application form that you have filled in in advance. Alternatively, you can submit your application in the online service Enter Finland.
- your passport
- originals of all the documents needed for the application
- a new passport photo (passport photograph instructions, pdf)
- money (cash or card) to pay the processing fee, unless you have already paid it in Enter Finland.
Did you know?
If you apply for an extended permit online, you do not necessarily need to visit a service point to prove your identity. Instead, you can handle all application matters online. Log in to the online service Enter Finland with your Finnish online banking credentials and submit your application. Enter Finland will let you know whether you need to visit a service point or not. Read more about the possibility to avoid visiting a service point.