Service times of the Finnish Immigration Service in Mariehamn from 23 November 2019 to 15 May 2020
Every six to seven weeks, an official from the Finnish Immigration Service is in Mariehamn to receive applications.
Service times from 23 November 2019 to 15 May 2020:
- Tuesday–Friday 7–10 January (week 2)
- Tuesday–Friday 18–21 February (week 8)
- Tuesday–Friday 31 March–3 April (week 14)
- Tuesday–Friday 12–15 May (week 20)
Remember to book an appointment in our appointment system. The appointment times at the Mariehamn service point will be available for booking for three months in advance.
Please bring with you to the service point in Mariehamn:
- The application form that you have filled in in advance. Alternatively, you can submit your application in the online service Enter Finland.
- Originals of all the documents needed for the application.
- The processing fee, unless you have already paid it in Enter Finland.
Next service times for the Mariehamn service point will be announced in March.