Service times of the Finnish Immigration Service in Mariehamn between July and October 2021
Every six to seven weeks, an official from the Finnish Immigration Service is in Mariehamn to receive applications.
Service times from 6 July to 1 October 2021:
- Tuesday–Friday 6-9 July (week 27)
- Tuesday–Friday 17-20 August (week 33)
- Tuesday–Friday from 28 September to 1 October (week 39)
Remember to book an appointment in our appointment system. The appointment times at the Mariehamn service point will be available for booking for three months in advance.
Information about any exceptions to service times will be published separately. We will send you a message if we need to cancel your appointment.
Please bring with you to the service point in Mariehamn:
- The application form that you have filled in in advance. Alternatively, you can submit your application in the online service Enter Finland.
- Originals of all the documents needed for the application.
- A new passport photo.
- Money (cash or card) to pay the processing fee, unless you have already paid it in Enter Finland.
Do not visit a service point if you have symptoms of the coronavirus or if you are in quarantine due to the coronavirus. Read more about handling your matters during the coronavirus epidemic.