Employer: You can now submit the terms of employment for several employees at the same time
You no longer need to submit each employee’s terms of employment separately.
This is what you should do:
- Log in to your Enter Finland for Employers account.
- First, select ‘Waiting for terms of employment’ on the Enter Finland Home page.
- Then, select ‘Submit terms of employment for several employees at a time’ and select which employees’ terms of employment you want to submit.
- Fill in the terms of employment for the selected employees.
- The terms of employment must be the same for all employees whose terms of employment you want to submit at the same time.
- If the terms differ, fill in the terms of employment separately for each employee.
If any documents are needed for the application, you must attach the documents separately to each application.
Your employee must apply via Enter Finland
Your employee must submit his or application in the Enter Finland service so that you can supplement the employee’s application in Enter Finland for Employers. Instruct your employee to submit his or her application well in advance via the Enter Finland service. The employee also needs to give you permission in Enter Finland to supplement his or her application in Enter Finland for Employers.
Using Enter Finland for Employers saves time
Using the Enter Finland for Employers service makes it easier to apply for a work-based residence permit and a certificate for seasonal work. The fast transfer of information allows us to process the application with ease. When processing an application submitted via Enter Finland, we can use automation, which speeds up the processing of the application.
In Enter Finland for Employers, you can
- fill in the terms of employment to the employee’s application.
- pay for the employee’s application.
- check the requests for additional information and reply to them.
- submit attachments.
- follow the processing of the application.
Usually only the applicant (the employee) is informed of the decision on a work-based residence permit application. However, you will be able to see when a decision has been made in Enter Finland for Employers, even though you cannot see the actual document concerning the decision.
Read more about how to use the Enter Finland for Employer service.