Book an appointment at the nearest service point
The restrictions on movement to and from Uusimaa ended on 15 April 2020. In the future, you should always try to book an appointment with the service point nearest to you. This way, you can prevent coronavirus infections and slow down the spread of the epidemic.
However, if you live in Uusimaa and have already booked an appointment in another region, or if you do not live in Uusimaa and have booked an appointment with the Helsinki service point, there is no need to cancel your appointment.
Submit an application and book an appointment online
- New appointment slots become available all the time. If there are no slots available, please be patient and check back later.
- You should try to book your appointment with the service point nearest to you, even if there are appointments available at our other service points.
- Update your appointment in Enter Finland.
If you cannot use Enter Finland, follow the instructions on the page migri.fi/you-are-in-finland.
Are you applying for an extension to your residence permit? Submit the application in the Enter Finland service and identify yourself with Finnish online banking credentials. You do not necessarily need to visit a service point.
More time for identifying yourself
You should normally visit our service point to identify yourself within three months of the date on which you submit your application. However, owing to the coronavirus situation, the deadline for identification has been extended until 31 August 2020. The deadline may be reviewed depending on how the situation evolves.
- Updates on our website: migri.fi/coronavirus. Keep checking the website for the latest information about the effects of the coronavirus outbreak on our services and answers to frequently asked questions.
- If you cannot find an answer to your question on our website or in our newsletters, you can call us (Monday–Friday, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm):
- For information about submitting applications and visiting our offices: +358 295 419 627
- Customer service (for information about the status of your application and other general enquiries): +358 295 419 600
- Please only call us if you require urgent assistance and cannot find the answer on our website. This will help us to serve as many customers as possible.