High demand of waiting number service in Raisio, number of visitors allowed indoors to be restricted
The waiting number service in the Raisio service point is currently very busy. As of Wednesday 15 June 2022, all waiting numbers will be handed out outside the service point starting at 8.00. The waiting numbers will be handed out to customers on a first come, first served basis.
We can only serve a limited number of customers per day with waiting numbers. Once all waiting numbers have been handed out, no additional waiting numbers will be available that day.
This new waiting number model applies only to the Raisio service point and is in use until further notice.
Waiting numbers are for urgent applications only
Your matter is urgent if, for instance, you are unable to book an appointment in the appointment system before your current residence permit expires.
Usually, you would be required to visit a service point to prove your identity within three months of submitting your application online in Enter Finland. At present, the time limit for proving your identity has been extended until 1 October 2022. We recommend that you book an appointment for proving your identity.
Customers with an appointment to be served as usual
- If you have booked an appointment, you do not need a waiting number. Be on time for your appointment.
- If your matter is not urgent, book an appointment in our appointment system.
- Please book only one appointment for yourself, so that as many customers as possible can book an appointment. If your family members need to renew their permits, book a family appointment. For instructions, see the page How to book an appointment.
- Fill in your application before you visit our service point. If you are not sure which application form you should use, use the Application Finder to find out. By preparing carefully for the appointment, you will help us assist you in the best possible manner.
- Remember to cancel your appointment if you cannot attend. A fee of 50 euros will be charged for an unattended appointment.