Immigration advice

The City of Helsinki’s Information Center on Immigration Issues gives personal advice on residence permits, EU registration, citizenship and alien’s passports.

The service is free of charge. Persons outside Helsinki can also contact the Information Center.

You can read more about the service and find its contact information on the homepage of the Helsinki City Information Center.

Note! If you need to submit documents or applications to the Finnish Immigration Service, do not send them to the City of Helsinki’s Information Center. You need to deliver your documents directly to us. You can send your additional information and other documents to the Finnish Immigration Service by post or put them in a postbox at one of our service points.