How to apply for a certificate for seasonal work in Enter Finland
Are you coming to Finland for seasonal work? If you come from a visa-free country to work for less than three months, you must apply for a certificate for seasonal work at the Finnish Immigration Service.
Use the e-service Enter Finland to apply for the certificate. Applying online is the fastest and cheapest way to get a certificate for seasonal work.
1. Start by creating a user account in the e-service Enter Finland. You can access the service at enterfinland.fi.
2. Make sure you have all the necessary attachments. You must have at least the following documents:
- a colour copy of the passport page containing personal data and copies of all passport pages with notes
- the form TY6_plus, filled in by your employer.
If you have more than one employer, you must send the same attachments from all of them.
3. Fill in your application in the e-service. Add the attachments.
4. Pay for your application. You can pay the processing fee:
- with the most common credit cards;
- with Finnish online banking codes;
- by a bank transfer to the account of the Finnish Immigration Service (FI5050000121502982).
- Write your name and your employer’s name in the message field. Attach a receipt of the payment to your application. The receipt must be in English, Finnish or Swedish.
5. Follow the processing of your application in Enter Finland.
- In the e-service, you will see whether your application has been processed.
- You can see if we have requested additional information from you. If additional information is needed, you will also get a text message.
6. You will receive a notification by e-mail or text message when your application has been processed.