Additional service times in Mariehamn in November
An official from the Finnish Immigration Service will receive applications at the State Administration Building in Mariehamn also from 17 to 20 November 2020.
Service times from 27 October to 11 December 2020:
- Tuesday–Friday 27–30 October (week 44)
- Tuesday–Friday 17–20 November (week 47)
- Tuesday–Friday 8–11 December (week 50)
Book an appointment in our appointment system. The appointment times will usually be available for booking for three months in advance. The appointments for November can be booked in the appointment system as from 23 September at 14.00.
Usually every six to seven weeks, an official from the Finnish Immigration Service is at the State Administration Building in Mariehamn to receive applications.
Information about any exceptions to service times will be published separately. We will send you a message if we need to cancel your appointment.
Please bring with you to the service point in Mariehamn:
- The application form that you have filled in in advance. Alternatively, you can submit your application in the online service Enter Finland.
- Originals of all the documents needed for the application.
- A new passport photo.
- Money (cash or card) to pay the processing fee, unless you have already paid it in Enter Finland.