Are you planning to apply for a residence permit as a start-up entrepreneur? You can now apply for an Eligibility Statement from Business Finland online in Enter Finland
It is now possible to apply for an Eligibility Statement from Business Finland online in Enter Finland. Once Business Finland has given a statement, you can read it in the online service Enter Finland.
When you apply for a residence permit as a start-up entrepreneur, you will need a positive Eligibility Statement from Business Finland for your application. One person in your start-up team needs to apply for the statement and share it with the rest of the team. After you have applied for an Eligibility Statement, you still need to submit a separate residence permit application.
To see what information is needed for the Eligibility Statement, please refer to the website of Business Finland.
This is what you should do if you are applying for a first residence permit:
1. Create an account in Enter Finland and log in.
2. Select the residence permit application for start-up entrepreneurs.
- Fill in an application to obtain an Eligibility Statement from Business Finland.
3. You will receive a message when a statement has been given.
- When you apply for a residence permit, the Eligibility Statement must be positive.
- The Eligibility Statement will be available in your Enter Finland account and will be directly attached to your residence permit application.
- Share the Eligibility Statement with your team members by email.
4. Fill in a residence permit application for start-up entrepreneurs.
- If you are the one who applied for the statement, the Eligibility Statement will automatically be added to your application's attachments.
- If someone else in your team applied for the statement and shared it with you, add the Eligibility Statement manually to your application.