Service times of the Finnish Immigration Service in Mariehamn between September and December 2022
Every six to seven weeks, an official from the Finnish Immigration Service is in Mariehamn to receive applications. Additional visits are arranged when it is possible.
Service times from 13 September to 16 December 2022:
- Tuesday–Friday 13–16 September (week 37)
- Tuesday–Friday 25–28 October (week 43)
- Tuesday–Friday 13–16 December (week 50)
You can book an appointment for these dates in our appointment system as of 3 June at 9.
You can find our service times in Mariehamn on our website in the section service points.
Information about any exceptions to service times will be published separately. We will send you a message if we need to cancel your appointment.
Please bring with you to the service point in Mariehamn:
- the application form that you have filled in in advance. Alternatively, you can submit your application in the online service Enter Finland.
- originals of all the documents needed for the application
- a new passport photo
- money (cash or card) to pay the processing fee, unless you have already paid it in Enter Finland.
Do not visit a service point if you have symptoms of coronavirus or if you are in quarantine due to coronavirus. Read more about handling your matters during the coronavirus epidemic.
Did you know?
If you apply for an extended permit online, you do not necessarily need to visit a service point to prove your identity. Instead, you can handle all application matters online. Log in to the online service Enter Finland with your Finnish online banking credentials and submit your application. Enter Finland will let you know whether you need to visit a service point or not. Read more about the possibility to avoid visiting a service point.